Join in the fun for our “King of the Cards” Championship Series.
For every tournament you play, you can earn valuable points for your chance to qualify for the December “King of the Cards” Championship.
All players must play in a minimum of 6 tournaments and be a member of the Rapid Rewards Players Club to qualify.
Only the top 50 point leaders will play for FREE in December.
Tournament Rules and Guidelines
- All players must be a member of the Rapid Rewards Players Club.
- All players should arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the tournament start time to ensure that the tournament will begin on time
- Registration and the payment of all fees are due at the Rapid Rewards Players Club centre.
- All tournament winners agree to allow the use of his/her name, address, voice, image, photograph or other likeness for publicity purposes without compensation.
- The Great Blue Heron Casino reserves the right to cancel, change or alter the King of the Cards series.
- Non-Players Club members are allowed to play in the tournament, but will not be awarded points. Only points earned after registration will count. Be sure to sign up for a Rapid Rewards Players Club card when you register for the tournament.
- Once you draw a seating card, that seat is final. Any attempt to re-draw may result in immediate disqualification with NO REFUND.
- All judgment calls made by the Tournament Director/Pit Manager will be deemed final.
- Click on the following link to download a PDF copy of the King of the Cards details
2017 King of the Cards Standings as of October 4th
The following are the top 50 players to date participating in the “King of The Cards Championship”. To find out where you are in the point standings, find your Rapid Rewards Players Card number listed below. Remember that you must play a minimum of six tournaments throughout the year to qualify for the V.I.P. entry into the December “King of the Cards” Tournament.
Click here to view the King of the Cards Standings as of October 4th, 2017.